Here are the steps to get your RV ready for winter.
For more info call us at 819-643-5106.
- YOU NEED : 2 ANTIFREEZE GALLONS (25891)
- PUMP SIPHON KIT (27910)
- BLOW OUT VALV (21363)
- WATER HEATER BY-PASS KIT (27909)
- TANK WAND CLEANER (CHOICE) HYDROFLUSH SYSTEM (25952)
- VENTED WASTE VALVE CAP (27920)
- WATER HEATER RINSER TUBE (05-2205)
- TOILET SEAL LUBRICANT/COND (28382)
- SLIDEOUT DRY LUBE(40003-1)
- SLIDEOUT SEAL TREATMENT (40015)
- DEHUMIDIFIER JAR
- APPLIANCES SCREEN FOR CAMCO
CAUTION : If you have washer or dishwasher OR park model : 1 extra antifreeze gallon
16 STEPS WINTERIZING
- Empty water heater @ outside panel
- Turn water heater by-pass valves
- Empty fresh water tank using valve under unit then close it
- Empty and clean black and grey water tanks (using tissue digester and tank wand or hydroflush system)
- Unplug the fresh water hose from water entry on RV, put the blow plug in place, open all the faucets (hot and cold) then put 40 to 60 psi of pressure with an air compressor. Then close back faucets.
- Install if not already installed water pump siphon kit then put the hose in the antifreeze gallon. Put the pump on.
- One after the other, open one at the time all faucets (hot then cold) till antifreeze comes out then close tap right away.
- Flush toilet till antifreeze comes out then stop. Get antifreeze to comes out from shower head then unscrew hose from faucet and put it in bath. Don’t forget to winterized exterior shower, washer or dishwasher and automatic ice cube maker in refer (see refer manual guide)
- Get pump off (1 ½ antifreeze gallon as been used at this time)
- Put left over antifreeze in trap (kitchen and bathroom sink, bathtub shower)
- Put ½ bottle of toilet seal lubricant/conditioner with left over antifreeze in toilet
- Wipe off antifreeze left in sinks, toilets (around) and bathtub to avoid stains
- Open black and grey water gate valves and put vented waste valve cap in place (if little water and antifreeze drip, that’s OK)
- Put AC cover and tires cover in place (OR full cover TYVEK type)
- Put dehumidifier jars on floor (one by10 ftof coach) then close all blinds and ceiling vents
- Put permanent screens for vents of all appliances (Camco)